Glamping is great to do with friends. You get all the good bits of camping - fresh air and the chance to sit under the stars together in the evening. But with added luxuries like wood burning stoves and comfy beds. And of course, there's no tent to pitch when you arrive!
Sawday's Canopy & Stars is the website to go to for glamping breaks. It offers a one-of-a-kind collection of cabins, shepherd's huts, Gypsy caravans and, of course, unique, beautiful places like The Potting Shed in Herefordshire.
The guys there spend their time seeking out and selecting quirky and unusual places to stay, perfect for anything from a romantic special occasion to an adventurous group or family holiday. Every place has something special about it, whether it's stunning views, amazing design or, like The Potting Shed, amazing green credentials! To find out more about their glamping holidays visit the Canopy & Stars website.
The Potting Shed
This spacious cabin, located in super peaceful countryside, has two warm and light floors - one for living (complete with kitchen and bathroom) and one for sleeping. A balcony runs the whole length of the cabin and overlooks Canada geese on the lake and cattle in the neighbouring fields. In good weather you can enjoy the hammock strung between two fruit trees. Bliss! If you want to enjoy a well-earned beer in the evening, the Black Mountains and Brecon Beacons are both about an hour's drive away and offer amazing hikes.
Enter now - win a 3 night weekend/4 night midweek break
In conjunction with Canopy & Stars, we're giving away either a 4 night midweek break or a 3 night weekend break (the choice is yours) to The Potting Shed to one lucky winner (and up to 4 of their friends or family). We're also giving away a Jurni suitcase - perfect for holidays home or abroad.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply enter below. The competition closes at midnight on Monday 22nd August. Good luck!
terms and conditions
- The prize draw is to win a four night midweek or three night weekend stay at The Potting Shed, Hereford. The stay is only available from 1 September 2016 to 31 May 2017, on specific nights that will be confirmed at close of competition and subject to availability (excluding July, August, half term(s) and bank holidays). If the winner has already made a booking at The Potting Shed the prize can be claimed against this booking.
- The stay is on a self-catering basis. Travel to and from the prize destination is not included. The stay is subject to availability and must be booked no later than 16th October 2016. If the holiday is not booked by this point or the holiday itself not taken before the dates outlined above, the prize will be withdrawn. Once confirmed, the booking is final and cannot be amended.
- The closing date for entry is 22 August 2016. The prize draw will take place within 48 hours of the closing date, where under independent supervision the winner will be drawn at random. The competition winner will be notified by email within 14 days of closing date of prize draw. If the promoter is not able to get in contact with the winner by 14th September, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be drawn. It is the winner's responsibility to notify the Promoter of any change in contact information.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable. Entry is limited to one per person. No purchase is necessary for entry to this free prize draw.
- The winner may not use the prize in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or prize draw.
- The holiday element of the prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to change the prize to an alternative destination of similar value without notice if circumstances beyond their control require it to do so.